Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Off Leash

Hello bloggers! Back so soon!?!? Well I'm here to tell you the time I ran free!!! O- o- on accident. I was just going on a morning stroll with my owner when I noticed my collar wasn't buckled up very well, and with that sign I knew it was my day! As we left the walls of my house and out that wooden regtangle, I ran sraight at a fast pace  and my collar snaped off. I ran like a bullet passing condo by condo with my owner chasing me right up the tail. I was making my way to the gate, also known as the grand entrace to freedom. As I took my turn to the open gates suddenly, I was lifted into the air! By my owner ofcourse. I was brought back home to my enclosed area. Phooey! But I still Have all the treats I can snack on at my home. Well thats ,my story bloggers, hope I see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment