Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Meet one of my friends

 Hello fellow bloggers! This here is my friend Coco. He's from one of my owners friends. Also I want to say something embarrissing about him. I weigh          14 lbs, and he weighs only half witch is 7 lbs. Pretty embarissing,right? But he's still cute. Anyway he's older than me. He's 1 year old and I am 11 months old. So that's the embarissing part for me. Sorry bloggers but got to go. My computer needs to be charged because, it's not plugged in and it has only 16% battery left wich is only 16 minutes till my computer attamaticly shuts down faster than a dog on a rollor coaster going 250 miles per hour. Anyway... Bye bloggers! See you next time if my computer is alive and dosn't die from battery stroke. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you were able to publish your post before your battery ran out!

    ReplyDelete