Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Comments from you!

Hey everybody I thought it was time to read aloud all the great comments posted by you my great blogger fans. Here or some comments... Comment #1. I had a dog when I was in third grade. He did not like to ride in the car. He was always happy when he got back home and could run around again. Ok, comment #2. Sounds like a winning combination of dinner treats. Fries are my favorite!!! You are lucky to have such great teachers. ;) I hear they have a pretty great student too - can you guess who that might be?  Comment #3. Hi Holly! She looks like she was such a sweet little puppy. She has a very sweet face. Comment #4. Moco! You found another great homophone for our world wall (homophones are words that sound alike but mean different things.) Bin means a place to store things (like the book bins in our classroom), been means something that happened in the past. I can't wait to share this cool homophone with the class!! Thanks Moco!! Love, Miss Lipsky P.S. I can't wait to tell Rowdy about your great blog! Comment #5. Hi mrs. Ross! Juliannna C. Comment #6. I'm going to make my blog soon! Julianna C.  Comment #7. awesome, Sheila! sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny! gr8! Moco, enjoy your kabobs, fries, and salad! Julianna C. Comment #8. What a cute puppy! Comment #9. Hi Moco- I am glad you were rescued by such a wonderful family. Your birthday is very close to mine! :). This is all for today and this was Holly because Moco was to lazy to host the show so had dinner and took a nap. Anyway godd night everybody! I mean really good night because, it's 8:36 P.M. and it's a school night and early relase tommrow. Anyway good bye and good night!

1 comment:

  1. I like how you made the speech bubble come out of Moco's mouth. You are getting pretty good on the computer! :)

    ReplyDelete