Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Moco news

Hello again my fellow bloggers! Today welcome to Moco's news channel with all the updates on me. Well right now my loving owner had just come home from school and I know that her teachers are great with and they're just the best! Actually I had never said this before, but... I have a sister. Yup sire I have a sister. Her name is Holly. Her birthday was on February 8, 2009. She was only 1 year old when she died December 24, 2009. But she's a very special little Dachshund. Oh yeah did I mention she was a Dachshund? Well here she is right now. Alright Holly say hello to the fans. "Hi" Well Holly looks like were out of time but tune later with our interview with Holly. Anyway its my lunch break.

     Can I join? While sure you can Holly. Well bye everybody! Say bye Holly. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly! She looks like she was such a sweet little puppy. She has a very sweet face.

    ReplyDelete