Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My first car drive

Hello bloggers! I am here to tell you about my first car drive. So it started like this... my owners wanted to go to the park, and they took them with me! It was bumpy and my poor little claws on my paws would not grab the leather seats. The only good part was the park. With all the grass, dogs, but thing that was that fun was almost getting hit by a soccer ball at the soccer feild at the park.On the ride back home I was lucky I was going home. Once we got home no dog could of bin haapier. P.S. If your a dog never go on a car ride.

2 comments:

  1. Moco! You found another great homophone for our world wall (homophones are words that sound alike but mean different things.) Bin means a place to store things (like the book bins in our classroom), been means something that happened in the past. I can't wait to share this cool homophone with the class!! Thanks Moco!!


    Love, Miss Lipsky

    P.S. I can't wait to tell Rowdy about your great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a dog when I was in third grade. He did not like to ride in the car. He was always happy when he got back home and could run around again.

    ReplyDelete