Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Meet my friends

Hello once again bloggers! My owner had been telling me her teachers are so fantastic that I wanted to tell you about them. First of all there 3rd grade teachers and only 3 of them or her teachers. Her teachers are teacher #1, teacher #2 and teacher #3. The last one isn't hers. Anyway back on teachers. She tells me that teachers #2 and #3 are here math teachers and she says they had done the best job from all the other teachers she's had. Her teachers now more then I know how to cook a Kabob. Well a kabob would be good right now... anyway while I try to order some kabobs lets get onto reading teachers... uhh wait just a second. Uh yes I would like 7 kabobs with a salad and french fries. Ah uh.. ah uh. ah uh uh. Yes. Uh hu. For delivery. 387 Maple street drive way. Ahh yes thank you. Anyway reading kabobs. Uh reading kabob's? Uh focus Moco. Focus. Now onto reading TEACHERS my owner says there the funnest yet the best with read alouds, writing stories, and lots of things and even... DING DONG! Uh just a second. Oh hello. Hi, that will be $14.99. Uh... here you go. Thank you enjoy your kabob's! Thank you! Bye! Anyway my owner says even though she doesn't have teacher #4 she knows she's a (chomp,chomp,chomp) great teacher. (much,munch,munch) (crunch,crunch.crunch) Well bye for now bloggers I have off to finish my kabobs, fries and salad. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. awesome, Sheila!
    sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!
    gr8!
    Moco, enjoy your kabobs, fries, and salad!

    Julianna C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a winning combination of dinner treats. Fries are my favorite!!! You are lucky to have such great teachers. ;) I hear they have a pretty great student too - can you guess who that might be?

    ReplyDelete