Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hanah Park

Hello Bloggers! Today I went to Hanah Park. I am not sure how to spell Hanah in Hanah Park but I'm going to go with the way I am using it now. Anyway while I was there I was offleash almost the whole time. I really love Hanah Park so much because it has a beach and I love beaches. So me and my owner went to the beach and saw like... ummm.... a lot of dogs. I am not sure how many but a couple. Ther was about 3 big dogs and 2 dogs that were small (well about my size). When I met snout to snout with them I squealed like a spider monkey! I don't know what got into me but I have got to work on my socializing skills. So yeah that was a tough day at the beach. While we were walking back to the car I was starting to get tired. As we reached the car my feet almost broke from how long I had been walking and running(ish). Then to my suprise we went on another short walk. When we were turning around I wasn't sure I could make it. But I tried and tried and I made it. So yeah that's pretty much my day. Well see you later bloggers! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment