Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year and Some Other Things

Hey Bloggers! I know I have been away from this blog a long time and haven't been posting for a long time but here I am again. First of all as you all know, it's 2012!!! So happy new year and I have some other news. Drum roll please (drum roll) I am here to tell you that..... Today is my birthday!!! I am now 2 years old! But some people didn't get me a gift. So if you would nice enough please send some chew toys, bones, bacon, soft bed, a cat for me to rip apart and anything else you would like to get me to this adress: Bone Drive  234867 Blvd. and I will be super happy and thankful. Anyway I'm happy to post my post on the first day of 2012. Anyway gotta go. It's bed and I'm tired anyway so (yawns) good night bloggers. See you soon (yawns) when I have time. Happy New Yea.... (snores) zzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment