Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I am Freezing my Tail Off!!!

Ola me muchachos! Since no one commented on if they like "ola muchachos" or "hello bloggers" better. So I'm going to go with "Ola muchachos!" So.... Ola Muchachos! Anyway today my owners went to Wal*Mart to find me a sweater or jacket 'cause (now this is pretty obvious especially since it says it in the title.) I am freezing my little tail off!!!!!!!!!!!! Then there was another problem. They didn't have my size! Apparently I wear a M (medium) and there was this nice sweater but it wouldn't fit! Some of them were so small they almost chocked me! So while I freeze my tail off they are going to go sweater shopping again tomorrow. Hope they have a sweater in my size. So yeah. That's it bloggers! Good night and good bye!

P.S. I know this might kind of boring but it's my latest update so yeah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment